Most of us find that the battery for our Android is not so durable. We may be able to do almost anything on our device, but when it runs out of battery we can do ‘NOTHING’. All we want is to enjoy our expensive phones without having to be stuck to an outlet all day. This is where battery saver apps come into picture; one of the biggest advantages of Android over iPhone is widgets. Android has them, iPhone does not and today, I will recommend you top 5 android battery saving widgets to make your device become more durable.
1. Easy Battery Saver (Super battery savior)
- You can save battery and extend battery life of Android.
- Gives you full information about your battery like its remaining battery power, remaining battery capacity, talk time, web surfing and much more.
- Also, provides a tutorial which describes all, the recommendations to save battery life.
- Provides, a consumption tracker option, which tells the, major consumption level.
- Comes up with multiple power saver modes which includes normal mode, general power saving mode, intelligent power saving mode and super power saving mode.
- You can even switch to “Advanced customized mode” in which you can customize power saving mode by your choice.Requires: Android 2.0 and up
Download Size: 1.4 MB
2. Juice Defender – Battery saver (Powerful yet simple)
- Disables automatically from network data radios (2G/3G/4G) when screen is turned off and re-enables network data radios when screen is unlocked.
- Automatically disable all data connectivity when battery is 5% or 15% to save that last ounce of battery for necessary calls.
- Detects when device is connected to a power source and enable data connectivity for that whole time, even when screen is off.
- Provides widgets (2×1 and 1×1) to easily enable/disable JuiceDefender and/or connectivity.
- Will not disable connectivity if data is being transferred. (E.g. when you are on a VoIP call.)
- Very easy to use and there are two preset profiles users can select from while still providing the ability to customize if desired.
Requires: Android 2.1 and up
Download Size: 1.5 MB
The most feature filled widget that manages WiFi and provides users with a little bit more customization settings such as how many seconds should pass once the screen has been turned off before connectivity is disabled.
Smartly manages Mobile data & Bluetooth: Turning them off when you don’t need them, but ensure minimum disturbance: Automatic turned ON when needed by you or by other apps.
It is fully automatic, once configured, it runs and saves your battery by itself.
- Simple WIDGET which is very lightweight and that provides Easy and clean interface.
Requires: Android 2.1 and up
Download Size: 1.018 MB
4. 2x Battery – Battery Saver (Reclaim your Battery)
- Excellent battery saver that manages network data radio and no other radio; automatically disables network data when screen is off and automatically re-enables network data when screen is unlocked
- Allows background syncs/updates/notifications/etc. every 15 min when screen is off; disables itself when device is being charged (AC and/or USB); etc.
- It does show ads and you can always, of course, block ads if you want to.
- If you do disagree with me, 2x Battery is always there for the picking. It is a great battery saver, after all.
Requires: Android 2.2 and up
Download Size: 607 KB
- You can maximize your battery life with this app.
- This offers all features you need to maximize your mobile’s battery productivity.
- You can always view your battery percentage accurately with the help of this app.
- It lets you create home screen widgets which are customizable, displaying time estimates and also personal time estimates.
- It even provides you with tips on how to maximize battery life.
Requires: Android 1.6 and up
Download Size: 2.0 MB
Now, do you know which one is the best battery saver for you? If you think none of them suits your Android, you can comment it below. Hope you like these Android phone widgets.